Love Status Videos - WhatsApp Status Video Download 2020

Love Status Videos

WhatsApp Status Video Download

WhatsApp Status Video: WhatsApp introduced the status feature in 2015, in which we can share images, videos, and gifs as our story for 24 hours. Before this feature, WhatsApp had only text status option in which we can write our bio, but the new status feature is different. The story or status disappears after 24 hours and can’t be archived as still in WhatsApp. WhatsApp is being used by 1 billion users across the world. Everyone shares their life’s moments as story or status with their friends to share their every moment with them. Today I am back with another WhatsApp Status Video Download post. Here I am recommending you a post which provides WhatsApp Status Video. Here we add a lot of statuses of Bollywood and Punjabi songs.
The lovers or couples want to share their love and emotions on WhatsApp Story. They share these things on WhatsApp as Status to express their love. Most people share WhatsApp Status Videos and Quotes with their friends. Here I am providing a big collection of Love Status Videos For WhatsApp. You can also share these Love Status Videos on FacebookInstagram, and other social sites. Below I added all the latest Video Status which you can watch first and if you like it then download it.

WhatsApp Status Video

Here is the best collection of WhatsApp Status Video In Hindi and Punjabi. We are providing latest video status of 30 seconds. Check out the latest video status for WhatsApp. These status videos are trimmed down to 3o seconds you don’t have to worry about trimming. Just download the little size videos (2-4MB) in HD format and as your WhatsApp Status. Most people search on google WhatsApp Status Hindi we have the biggest collection of WhatsApp status videos in Hindi.

Zindagi Di Paudi – Millind Gaba and Nirmaan


Video Player
00:00
00:00

Slow Motion – Bharat

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Funk Love – Honey Singh

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Main Tera Ban Jauga – Kabir Singh

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Main Deewana Tera – Guru Randhawa

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Bhulave Tujhe Yaar Aj Meri Galiyaan – Duniya

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Bekhayali Status – Kabir Singh

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Duniya – Luka Chuppi

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Vaaste

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Hook Up Song – Student Of The Year 2

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Dheeme Dheeme

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Coca Cola Tu

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Vaaste – Badle Mei Jo Khuda

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Sakhiyaan

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Chahunga Mei Tujhe Har Dam

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Mahu Meinu Chadhyo Na

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Chale Aana – De De Pyar De

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Bewafa Love Story Feat Afara E Frig (Nice)

Video Player
00:00
00:00

Ek Raat Vilen (My Fav Song)

Video Player
00:00
00:00
For more video status click on Next page

Love WhatsApp Status

Here is the best collection of WhatsApp Status in Hindi and English. We add all WhatsApp status of all types
I am happiest when I’m right next to you
My night has become a sunny dawn because of you
You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever
I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams
I need you like a heart needs a beat
Your love is all I need to feel complete
I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn
Come live in my heart and pay no rent
Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again
If I know what love is, it is because of you
Our Relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny
The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours
Let us Flip the coin and see. Head, I am yours. Tail, you are mine. So, we won’t lose
There are only two times that I want to be with you. Now and Forever
There is only happiness in life, to love and to be loved
Without his love I can do nothing, with his love, there is nothing I cannot do
Nobody has the ability to make me as weightless and carefree as you can
Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity
Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong
It is true that my heart always skips a beat when you take my name

Sad Quotes for WhatsApp Status

If you expect nothing from anybody, you’re never disappointed.
am on your side. But you have no way of knowing it, because your heart is blind.
You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.
People always leave. Don’t get too attached.
The moral of the story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it some stories don’t have a happy ending.
Dreams don’t mean anything. They’re just noise. They’re not real.
I pretend I’m not hurt, I walk about the world like I’m having fun.
On the shore of the wide world I stand alone.
We had nothing to lose and lost it anyway.
It hurts every day, the absence of someone who was once there.
Memories always win, and with them comes a demon that is even more terrifying than melancholy: remorse.
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
I don’t even remember why I’m wasting all these tears on you.
You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go.
No one stays for you. Everybody stays depending on their need for you.
Check out Sad Status Videos
Download WhatsApp Status Saver
Next  
Thank you for downloading these Whatsapp status videos using our website, for your daily requirement we update status videos daily